Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Mackenzie

Dear Mackenzie,

Three years couldn't have gone by any faster than these last three with you.  Your daddy and I have seen you grow, stumble (literally - remember that broken arm 2 years ago??), and really just blossom into a beautiful little girl.  I can't wait to see what the next 3 years bring.

I pray for you, Mackenzie, that you might know the Lord & his deep, great love for you.  I pray that you love him in return & learn to do good things in his wonderful name.  I pray for your future - for the man you might marry one day.  That he be blessed with the opportunity to grow up in a family of love, like you, and be taught to love the Lord with all his heart.  I pray that you never be tainted by the evils of this world.  It's a scary place and I pray that it never changes your sweet, innocent spirit.  

Thank you for loving your momma when I lose my temper with you.  You helped me to see the beauty in the little things.  I may not be the best momma out there, but I know that no one else could ever love you as much as I love you.  Never forget that!

And so, as you leave your "terrible" twos behind you and bound into your 3s and above, I pray for you that you remain safe and loved and keep getting and giving those "big squeezy hugs!"

I love you with all my heart,

Momma




1 comment:

I reserve the right to remove any comments that are disrespectful/hateful. Thanks for understanding!

xoxo