Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hit the road, Jack

Time for a ROAD TRIP!!!  


:::squeals:::

My in-laws are getting a great pyrenees puppy (at 9 weeks, she's already almost 20 lbs!) and that puppy happens to be near Columbus, Ohio, which is where my awesome sis-in-law, Brittany, lives!  So, I invited myself to go.  Hah!  No, really, my in-laws love me, and I love them.  We all play world of warcraft together, so it just seemed natural to let me tag along.  And the hubster gets to come, too!  

:::squeals:::

It's like a mini-vacation!  Momma & Daddy-in-law, Mackenzie, Drew & me!  So, anywhoodles, I'll be a bit quiet till next week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

p.s. don't you just love the word "anywhoodles?"  Ok, it's not really a word, but I saw it in the blogosphere somewhere and fell in love.  So, now it's a word.  :-P

p.p.s. I totally did a whoopsie and completely forgot to mention one of the most important facts on my last post!  God!  I got all wrapped up in my own little world of despair and pity party.  He's totally got my back, I know he does.  So, I know everything will work out in the long run.  I can't see where this road is headed, but that's ok, as long as God knows.  I know he wont give me anything I can't handle.

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say I love that you play WoW as a family game? My husband's played it, and the majority of his friends, but I primarily bond with the in-laws by playing violin while my father-in-law plays guitar. There are all sorts of ways to bond as a family... :) Having in-laws is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it makes me a complete nerd, but I absolutely love playing it! So fun!

      Delete
  2. Show us puppy pictures! I live for puppy pictures

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to remove any comments that are disrespectful/hateful. Thanks for understanding!

xoxo