Friday, August 10, 2012

high five for friday

Hey!  This is my first time linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk to take part in her fun series called High Five for Friday!  If you're interested in knowing what it's all about or how to do it, click on the button on the right side of the screen.

Here are my 5 things from this week (& they are totally out of order, but who cares??):


 1. Went to 5 Guys with my dad for lunch yesterday - first time I've ever seen one of these!  I felt like I was blasted into the future with these soda machines!
 2. Mackenzie got to celebrate her 3rd birthday a couple days early with some of her favorite people, Aunt D & her cousins C & L.  She got (as you can see) a dress up outfit - Cinderella with a matching doll & all the accessories.  Needless to say, she LOVED it.  & had to sleep in the dress that night...
 3. My new sister got a new puppy - supposedly a beagle/lab mix.  She's so stinking adorable - her name is Bella - and they visited me in the office.  :-)
 4. Went to the pool during the early b-day celebration with cousins and aunt.  Fun times - until we had to get out of the pool!
 5. Monday afternoon, I got a "mom-n-meg" day - lunch + HP = f. u. n.  I made her promise to watch the movies with me (she always refused thinking they are evil lol) when she went to Orlando and got to experience the Harry Potter area before me.  She didn't even like Harry & she rubbed it in.  We're almost even now.  Just need to watch the last movie.  :-)

How was your week?

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove any comments that are disrespectful/hateful. Thanks for understanding!

xoxo