Friday, September 7, 2012

high five for friday!

Woo!  It's Friday!!  Time for another link up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk!  This past week was a bit of a whirlwind, and frankly, it doesn't feel like Friday.  But anywhoodles, here goes!

1.  We took our last minute trip to Ohio (roughly 10 to 12 hr drive) to see my sister-in-law and pick up a CUTE puppy!  Mackenzie handled the trip really well.  We watched lots of movies and she took a couple decent naps.


2.  I bought some fun pretties from Hobby Lobby yesterday... I'm thinking a little diy yarn garland is in order - along with some words for the wall above my desk & a really cool metal tree for my gallery wall!  Pics of the finished projects will come soon...


3.  I got a new nail polish from Ulta, called Island Hopper.  I love it!  I was wanting a mint polish, but found this one instead.  

4.  Our freezer is PACKED.  And I mean that... it's packed.  Like, if you don't fit everything in there perfectly, it keeps popping open.  Seriously.  Needless to say, we had a very successful Costco trip the other evening.  :-)  Megs loves her some foods!


5.  My cousin is getting married tomorrow.  I'm not looking forward to the drive (about 2 hrs), but it will be nice to see family that I rarely see.  Let's just hope Mackenzie is well-behaved!


So, that's it!  I'll leave you with one more picture to fill up your "cuteness" meter till I can post more.  Here's my girl sleeping the morning we headed back home.  She kept turning her music on (see upper right) and finally passed out.  Check out that belly button!  :::dies:::


xoxo

1 comment:

I reserve the right to remove any comments that are disrespectful/hateful. Thanks for understanding!

xoxo