Friday, September 14, 2012

high five for friday

Happy Friday!  I don't know about you, but my week feels like it went by super fast!  Wasn't yesterday just Monday??  I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for another H54F post!  So let's do it to it!  Here are my top 5 things from this past week in no particular order ;-)


1. I made an amazing cake... and gushed about it here.  Yes, that was just last night.  And it's more than halfway gone... what?  shhhh



2. I put up more decorations this week!  I haven't taken pics, but I will do that when the apartment is a bit more tidy and give you a tour on another post.

3. I made a yarn garland like Kate & Lauren's!  I'm uber excited (and that's one of the pieces of decor that is currently making my office area look freaking adorable!)  I'm thinking of making several more, with more color schemes, and putting them up for sale in my mom's holiday boutique she's getting ready to host.  Primitive Chic Boutique!  I'm looking into some other craft ideas also.... I'm not crafty, but I feel a bit better now!  Thanks, Kate & Lauren!

4. Mackenzie and I started dance classes this week!  Mackenzie is in a "Tiny 2s" class for 2 and 3 year olds - it is basically to get the kiddos used to not having mom and/or dad around and helping them learn to follow directions, etc.  I am in an adult beginners tap class... however, I somehow ended up in the intermediate class... so I'm dropping down and my class begins 30 min later.


That's not Mackenzie, but the kid on far right makes me think of her!

5. Took a lengthy nice walk to a friend's house for a play date for our girls - then walked to the park with her and our kiddos to let them run off some steam.  It was wonderful to get some adult chit chat in and let the kid play with a friend!

Hope you enjoyed this week's highlights... kind of lame tonight... kind of felt like a lame week.  But oh well, you win some, you lose some!

How was your week??


Photobucket


xoxo

1 comment:

I reserve the right to remove any comments that are disrespectful/hateful. Thanks for understanding!

xoxo