Sunday, September 9, 2012

Samples, samples, samples!!

Happy Sunday evening to y'all!  I'm excited to announce that I just signed up for a subscription with Birchbox!  


Doesn't that look yummy??
What's Birchbox, Meg?  Well, in a nutshell, it's kind of like a magazine subscription.  Only, instead of just reading about the products inside, you actually get to try them!  They send a personalized box of generously-sized samples of the latest beauty products available.  And I'm sooo excited to get my first box!  It's like Christmas, only every month!

So, stay tuned for my monthly Birchbox reveals!  Should be some fun shindigs goin' on ova hear!  ;-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove any comments that are disrespectful/hateful. Thanks for understanding!

xoxo